Thursday, December 11, 2008

like daughter like mom

still hobbling. looks like i cant wear heels to Alan Goh's wedding on sat :(

x'mas shoping with mom was supposed to be quite straight forward, go tampines mall, get otosan a hp, do my xmas shopping for my 2 special ppl (secret), taste test places for xmas dinner... voila.

wahahhah, well, as you can see... we got stuck at charles and keith being, well,,,, narcistic


this is on my wish list...

kia say look like neo print.... its e lighting lar...



the trademark smirk.. wahahah

i swear it was mom's idea!

Check out the sides

din get any of the shades but bought a WHOLE lot of other stuff! mom kept telling me to get myself anything as my xmas prezzie!!!! tempted to take advantage of that offer... heee... but nah.. nothing i liked


the 1st 2 prezzies under the tree...one for mom and one for otosan!

dam... i'm getting very irritated by this certain J who keeps calling. if you are reading this, pls pls stop it. you know i have been ignoring the calls for very long already.

1 comment:

Alan G said...

hey hope ur hobbling has stopped.

didn't manage to catch u at my wedding... hope u had fun! ;-)