Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Miss clarity and my slurpee


ubin outing with Joses, Thad and the agape was canceled :(

expecting a lazin around day but as usual, sure got some last min outing! hee...

2 uncles and a girl at a cutsey cafe
i feel like i'm in a world of polly pocket... even the menu is sooooo pinky!


the cafe was full of char bo-s dressed to party... and here in 1 corner sit me in my sneakers and my 2 uncles in their work attire... diao~

Roasted Chix leg $13.80

nothing better to do, play cards. ahahha. loser shuffle, which i realize is almost always me! u. Matt y u always sooo lucky??!?!

Fish & Chippy $9.80
recommended by Matt... i still prefer the wasabi fish n chips from Changing Appetites tho.

i sneaked this in!
its my latest craze. I'm in LOVE with SMOOTHIES!


Even the toilet is soo girly
got back in time to catch Kei just starting to watch LOTR... Yay!! thats e only way i'm able to sleep these days--> playing a familiar DVD until i doze off!

hookay, time to snooze while i can!
nitz everyone

No comments: